Friday, February 11, 2011

terlebih paham..

Posted by Acik Mano at 11:49 AM
Ari ni kawan acik drop a mail, mmg lawak... ni le namanya kalu dah terlebih paham dan terlebih pandai
... meh kita enjoy it....sblum tu TQ Nani 4 d mail...
Are Kids smarter than a Teacher? ___________________________________
TEACHER:    Maria, go to the map and find North America .
MARIA:       Here it is.
TEACHER:    Correct.  Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS:        Maria.
____________________________________  
TEACHER:   John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN:  You told me to do it without using tables.
__________________________________________
TEACHER:  Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN:     K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER:  No, that's wrong
GLENN:       Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.  
(I  Love this kid)
____________________________________________
TEACHER:   Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD:    H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER:   What are you talking about?
DONALD:    Yesterday you said it's H to O.  
__________________________________
TEACHER:   Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE:     Me!
__________________________________________ 
TEACHER:   Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN:  Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.  
_______________________________________
TEACHER:     Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE:       I  is...
TEACHER:     No, Millie..... Always say, 'I  am.'
MILLIE:       All right...  'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'   
________________________________
TEACHER:    George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.   Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS:      Because George still had the axe in his hand...  
______________________________________  
TEACHER:    Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON:     No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.  
______________________________
TEACHER:     Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE :      No, sir. It's the same dog.  
___________________________________
TEACHER:    Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD:    A teacher
__________________________________  

0 comments:

 

What Ever... Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei